Friday, November 4, 2011

Coffee

Hi!

Recently I sent out a post about our upcoming Coffee drive. For those of you that have been out selling coffee - great! I will collect all sales at practice on 11/10 - that's next Thursday! So get out there this week and make some sales! If you would rather mail in your order and money please feel free to do so, send me an email and I'll give you my address.

I do not have an exact date on when the coffee will be returned, it typically takes about 1-2 weeks.

We will do an additional drive starting in January for those of you that haven't sold anything yet. Hopefully this will give the Barbarians and Steelheads a better chance since they will be practicing at the time!

If needed, here are some links:


Additional information about the coffee itself: www.buddbayrugby.com/fundraising

Link to our online store where you can buy a bag or two: www.buddbayrugby.com/store

Lets raise some money!

-Kyle