This year's AGM will cover a number of extremely important topics such as:
- The budget for the upcoming season - how much money does your team have, and how will that money be spent?
- Elections for leadership - several key positions that will directly affect your season need filling.
- The new web registration - how you will sign up to play rugby from now on.
- Review of last season - check out the club's current financial status, trends over the last year, and improvements being made to the administrative processes.
- Year-end awards - who is the Budd Bay Brother and Sister for the 2010 - 2011 season?
There are a number of key board positions that need to be filled, and a few other positions that are up for their bi-annual renewal. The club is in desperate need of a new Treasurer and a Senior Team coordinator. If you are at all interested in helping out - please seriously consider one of these positions. I cannot stress enough how much the club needs the support of volunteers to help it function, and these two positions are essential.
A full list of the positions up for election this cycle are:
Senior Teams Representative
Youth Teams Representative
And of course - this is a great time for you to bring your ideas and concerns to the club leadership! Feel free to email me in advance with any items you would like added to the Agenda, or show up with a list!
When and Where?
Annual General Meeting of the Budd Bay Rugby Football Club
Sunday, July 17th, 2011
Round Table Pizza - The Olympic Room
1401 Marvin Road NE
Lacey, Wa 98516
See you all there!
***Keep checking your emails for an exciting announcement in the coming weeks!***